Cyber Liability Insurance in Pine Bluff, AR and Surrounding Areas
What is Cyber Liability Insurance and Why is it Necessary?
Any organization that uses technology to do business is susceptible to cyber attacks. At Martin-McNew Insurance, we understand the serious nature of cyber risks, which is why we offer Cyber Liability insurance for healthcare providers, law offices, insurance agents, and more industries in Pine Bluff, AR and surrounding areas.
Know the Facts:
- 43% of cyber attacks targeted small to medium-sized businesses.
- 66% of respondents say their technologies currently in-use can't detect and block most cyber attacks.
- $879,582 - total average cost of a data breach involving theft of IT assets.
- 22% of companies had a loss of customers as a result of a data breach.
- 60% of small business breached are out of business within 6 months.
Cyber Liability insurance provides coverage for businesses that are vulnerable to data breaches. According to Risk Placement Services, Inc, 60% of businesses who suffer a data breach go out of business. Contact us to design a Cyber Liability policy that will keep you in business should a data breach occur today.